When budgets are tight, paying for apps for students to stay organized in college might seem a little extravagant. Apps to organize college life can gain you precious time and keep you on the right track. Here are 5 apps for students you should check out! AND THEY ARE FREE!
1. REMEMBER THE MILK
- Staying on top of your to-do-list is an important part of being organized as a student and this app ensures that you never forget to complete a task. You can sync the app with your email and calendar, and there is a prioritizing function so that your most important tasks are scheduled accordingly. All you need is an iternet connection to use this app. This app will definetely help you realize how many task you forget to complete on a daily basis and is well worth the download!
- The best apps help you with your studies. They help even more when they are free! the Quizlet app is already helping over 20 million students create and collect flashcards to help with general studies. You can set the cards to be randomized or appear in a specific order to make sure you truly know your stuff.
- Dropbox is brilliant for just about anyone but it’s also one of the great student apps. It provides an instant, easy-access cloud server for you to upload all of your documents to, and then receive them on any device with the app downloaded. It works, and is paramount for college organization. You get 2GB of storage space for free.
- Being organized as a student shouldn’t be all about work, study, work, study. You need a life too, right? It’s not specifically aimed at students, but it has a host of features that make it a great addition to your apps collection. Flipboard is your own personal news magazine, accessing any subject shared and being talked about on the Web. You also have the added bonus of being able to flip through social networks and catch up on all of the social news!
- As a college student or just a student in general, y ou probably have a pile of notes and review sheets lying around your room. It can get messy and unorganized, but there is some good news for you! If you have been struggling with unorganized stashes of documents, you can now easily pack them away with Snap2PDF and breathe with a sign of relief. All you have to do is take a picture of your handout and convert it to a PDF document. Now you can get rid of those binders and piles of papers, and tidy up your study area.
GO AHEAD AND TRY THESE ON FOR SIZE!
YOU CAN USE THESE APPS TO HELP YOU ORGANIZE YOUR COURSES AT MIDWEST INSTITUTE AND IF YOU ARE NOT A STUDENT, CHECK OUT OUR PROGRAMS AND GET ENROLLED SO YOU CAN PUT THESE APPS TO USE AS WELL. ( 5 MORE APPS, COMING NEXT WEEK)
CLASSES ARE FORMING NOW!