Congratulations on your high school graduation!
If you are reading this, then you have taken that next step toward your future! We know that choosing a career is a very important decision and can be stressful. We are here to make that decision a little easier and support your future goals.
Midwest Institute offers the Making the Grade Scholarship to recent high school graduates. This scholarship was created to reward motivated high school graduates for maintaining respectable grades throughout their high school career. The Making the Grade Scholarship can provide up to $1000.00 toward your tuition! The good news is, you have already done the work for this scholarship: making the grades! We are excited that you are ready to begin your future with Midwest Institute. Together, we will achieve success!
Below are the qualification guidelines for this scholarship.
Making the Grade Scholarship
- Applicants must begin their program at Midwest Institute within one (1) year of their high school graduation.
- Applicants must receive a grade of B or better on their high school transcript from the 9th through the 12th grades.
- Applicants will receive a tuition credit of twenty five dollars ($25.00) for every A final grade, and twenty dollars ($20.00) for every B final grade.
- Applicants cannot receive more than the maximum of one thousand dollars ($1000.00) for earned credits.
- Applicants must receive an actual grade of A or B. No tuition remission will be granted for work release, teacher’s aid, or any other pass/fail or non-graded, non-credit classes.
- The scholarship amount will be credited at the end of the academic program. There is no cash value, and the student must complete the entire program or the scholarship is not valid.
- This scholarship is valid at any Midwest Institute campus.
- Written approval of the campus director is required prior to the applicant’s start date.
- The Making the Grade Scholarship is non-renewable and may only be applied for once. If the start date or program is changed, the scholarship is no longer valid.
If you believe you are eligible for this scholarship, contact the Admissions department at Midwest Institute to set up an appointment and begin your future!Back to Top